The school is divided in two sections:-
1. The Primary section 2. The Senior Section
The Primary section is housed in a separate floor within the school campus contains classes I to IV. The Senior Section contains classes V to XII, It consists of a spacious floor with classrooms and separate block of Physics, Chemistry and Biology Laboratories.
The Session followed by the school is from 1st April to 31 March
- A Student seeking admission in a class will be eligible for admission to that class.
- Satisfies the requirements of age limits (minimum & maximum) as determined by Central/State government.
- Passes the entrance examination conducted by the school in which he seeks admission.
PROCEDURE & DOCUMENT REQUIRED
- Prospectus with admission form for all classes can be obtained from school office on payments of Rs. 500/- from 8:00 am to 2:00 pm on all school working days.
- Admission is taken after proper tests subject to availability of seats.
- In case of admission on transfer basis , a transfer certificate duly signed by the head of the last attended Institution.
- Document(s) in support of his /her having passed the qualifying or equivalent qualifying examination.
- Photo copy of Date of birth certificate.
- Two Passport size photographs of student.
- Two Passport size photographs of parents.
- Photocopy of Aadhar card.
- Photocopy of Blood Group.